Friday 10 April 2015

Remember: Protectors of the Elemental Magic by Marnie Cate

Title: Remember: Protectors of the Elemental Magic

Series: Protectors of the Elemental Magic



Blurb:

"Hiding the truth from you is no longer protecting you. Sit and I will tell you what you need to know." With those words, the secrets of my great grandmother, Genevieve Silver, were unburied and my role as a protector of the elemental magic was revealed. My name is Marina Addisyn Stone but Mara is what my friends and family call me. I had always felt that there was something missing and that nothing was permanent. Why would I feel that way? I was being raised with my little sister by my grandmother that loved and doted on me. Then, there was Cole Sands. Who could forget the blue-eyed boy that had stolen my heart. What more could a girl need? I always thought I was just being dramatic and that bad things do happen to people but that is part of life. People die. People go away. Little did I know that with one secret, my life would change forever and my new world would be surrounded by the world of elemental magic.

Genre:

Fantasy
Young Adult
Literary Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment